USB flash drive are convenient tool to transfer files from one computer to another. However, you may accidentally deleted files from flash drive. There are many other reasons which may cause data loss on usb drive.
- Files and folders are lost after usb flash drive reformat by mistake.
- Virus infects usb flash drive and all files are not accessible.
- Flash drive are pulled out from computer while files are copying to usb drive.
- USB drive are corrupted for reasons like power break down.
- Files are hidden and usb drive are empty when you try to get files from thumb drive.
The good news is that it is possible to recover lost files from usb stick. The best way to recover deleted files from usb flash drive is to use a usb drive data recovery freeware. Download usb drive data recovery software for free from: usb drive file recovery
The thumb drive data recovery can recover deleted photos, videos, music files, document data from usb memory stick on Windows desktop and laptop computers, including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8.1 computer.
You may also try following data recovery solution
Recover word docs from memory stick
How to undelete files from flash drive
Restore files from USB stick